This blog belongs to a project that is developed within the ERASMUS + program, promoted and co-financed by the EU.
It is an initiative of four schools that belong to so many countries: Finland, Latvia, Poland and Spain:
The coordinator school is the IES ISLA DE LA DEVA, Piedras Blancas, Asturias
Associate School: MERENOJAN KOULU, Kalajoki, Finland
Associate School: BALVU VALSTS ģimnāzija, Latvia
Associate School:, SZKOLA PODSTAWOWA Z ODDZIALAMI INTEGRACYJNYMI, Gliwice, Poland
This initiative stems from concerns about making students more active in their own learning, and more aware of their own potential. The project is entitled Straightening winding routes to active citizenship, and has as main objectives the following. The tasks we intend to carry out, in line with our objectives are as follows:
- Promoting the responsibility and autonomy of the students.
- Encouraging the active participation of students in the classroom.
- Introducing and maintain new working methods and strategies that promote collaborative learning and peer to peer learning.
- Increasing self-confidence and motivation among students
- Developing strategies that integrate multiple intelligences.
In the blog you can find various sections with information on events held throughout the project, materials and results that both teachers and students have been developing over the two years, information and images related to exchanges with students and teachers …